Android Trader Mobile Trading Platform
Android Trader is a fully-featured trading terminal to trade using any mobile device running on Android OS. Android Trader allows users to work on Forex and other financial markets and is fully compatible with MT4 and MT5 terminals for PC. JM Financial Mobile Platform Android Trader is one of the most popular mobile platforms used by millions of people all around the world. Android Trader for MT4 and MT5 accounts enable traders to follow the market and benefit from their Android-based smartphones and other mobile devices running on Android OS.
Android Trader has the following features:
- Real-time quotes of all financial instruments.
- Opening / closing any type of instant and market order: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Stop Loss, Take Profit.
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll, 7 time frames, 3 chart types (bars, line charts, Japanese candlesticks).
- Trading directly from a chart, trade levels and volumes are on the chart.
- 30 technical indicators.
- Monitoring of open positions, account balance and complete trading history.
- Offline mode giving access to quotes, charts, current trading positions and trading history without an Internet connection.
- Minimum traffic.
- Opening demo account in less than a minute.
Installing Android Trader for MetaTrader4 accounts
New users can download the installation app-file from our website and install the application independently.
To start using your mobile trading platform, you need to:
- Launch MT4/5 application on your Android-based mobile device.
- Choose “Login with existing account”.
- Enter one of the six trading servers
- Enter account number and password.
If you don’t have JM Financial account yet and you’d like to open demo account, please:
- Choose “Open demo account”.
- Enter server name: "JMFinancialBrokerage-Demo".
- Enter your personal information and account details.